Having an address in Japan is key when it comes to ordering goods online, especially when it comes to ordering VAMPS merchandise not available in the VAMPROSE Global store.
There are many services one can use for such purposes, however, I have found from my own personal experience that the overseas shipping service, Tenso, is most reliable and reasonable (cost-wise). Things to note for those residing in the United States (and elsewhere for that matter): some goods from the VAMPROSE store contain materials that are prohibited by U.S. customs from being imported. This means that Tenso will not forward any items that are prohibited by U.S. customs, nor will Tenso forward any items that are prohibited by customs laws of the destination country. That is to say, please be sure to check with your country’s customs laws regarding prohibited items BEFORE you order. Tenso will not forward any prohibited items to you and you will not be refunded the money you spent on the item(s). Please view this page before creating your account: https://www.tenso.com/en/static/guide_attention_index
With that said, creating an account with Tenso is easy and free! Here is how to proceed with creating your account:
- Visit: https://www.tenso.com/en
- Click the green “sign up” button at the top of the page (right-hand side).
- Enter your information when prompted to do so and follow the instructions.
- Once you have created and verified your account, you may enter your payment information, which will make it easier to purchase stuff quickly in the future. NOTE: it is not necessary to enter your payment information at this time if you don’t wish to do so.
- To enter your payment information, log into your Tenso account. Once logged in, click “Payment Method” under the “Account Information” heading on the left-hand side.
- Enter your credit card payment information. You may also use PayPal if you prefer.
- Once completed, your account is now ready for use.