The VAMPS + American Street Team + was founded on February 8th, 2008, in little dorm room at U.C. Berkeley. For NINE years, the VAMPS + American Street Team + has been dedicated to promoting VAMPS’ music here in the United States, all while making friends and having fun in the process. So, to celebrate this momentous occasion, we would like to celebrate it the best way the street team knows how – by having a contest!
On the subject of anniversaries, VAMPS honored their 8th anniversary by releasing “HISTORY – The Complete Video Collection 2008-2014.” The collection includes all of their music videos spanning from 2008-2014. I would like for you to express, in your own opinion, what VAMPS’ greatest accomplishment has been so far. They’ve had many milestones in their careers and their story isn’t over, but thinking back on what they’ve done, what accomplishment is most meaning to you?
So, to summarize, the prompt is the following:
In your own opinion, express what VAMPS’ greatest accomplishment has been so far and how/why is it most meaningful to you?
You may answer the prompt in a form of an essay, poem, video, or artwork (with a brief description). Please read the rules below for participating.
1. ONE entry per person. This means a participate may submit only ONE of the following: essay, poem, video, or artwork. For essay/poem entries, the participant may include a small illustration on the document, but it cannot be on a separate page.
2. PARTICIPANTS in the contest must “Like” the VAMPS + American Street Team + on Facebook.
3. ALL entries must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ALL entries must include the participant’s Facebook username (for verification purposes only) in the email when submitting their entry.
5. ALL entries must be in an acceptable format: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .mov, .wma, etc.
6. ALL entries must be received by the deadline. Entries NOT received by the deadline will not be considered!
ONE winner will receive “HISTORY – The Complete Video Collection 2008-2014 [Limited Edition / Type B]” in brand-spanking-new condition. 😀
All entries must be received by: MARCH 3rd, 2017 at 8 PM PST
The winner will be notified via email on March 10th, 2017!